The best Pricing Table plugin for WordPress by Elfsight is a stable and functional tool that allows creating and publishing totally customizable and responsive pricing tables on your website in a matter of minutes.
What every online merchant or service provider needs these days, is to stand out against their competition, and to do that, you need to use every possible advantage. Online shoppers and customers tend to be pickier than real-life ones, and it takes some extra help to make them take the big step from research to actual purchase.
As part of this, a well-designed pricing page can become a crucial factor in your success. When it comes to choosing a product or a service, clear and transparent pricing is what every customer is looking for. Simple and graphic visual representation with comprehensive purchase information are the main components of a pricing and compare table that sells. Having tested our premium Pricing Table on our price page, we’re now happy to give you the opportunity to add this great WordPress plugin with a multitude of customizable options to your own website!
Best WordPress Pricing Table plugin by Elfsight benefits in brief:
- Position your prices effectively for increased sales
- Ease of use, responsive design and lost of features
- Customizable columns to fit your website’s theme and color scheme
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Helpful live support
- 3 predefined layout types
- Responsive widget width
- Mobile optimized
- 4 predefined skins, featuring different color schemes
- 6 predefined column elements that can be arranged and customized to get the perfect look
- The option of arranging columns’ elements in a preferred way
- The option of customizing each column individually
- The option of making any column featured
- Each column’s color elements can be individually customized
- 2 predefined types of border radius
- Show or hide the column border
- Customizable font size and weight
- Fully customizable title
- Totally customizable Features list, complete with feature icons, hints and unlimited number of features
- 3 predefined feature styles
- 2 predefined feature align types
- The option of displaying price caption
- Linking the Button to the required page
- Customizable Button border radius and width
- Ribbon option
- Display any picture simply by pasting its link to Picture field
Adding a Pricing Table to your WordPress website with our fantastic plugin takes less than a minute. All you need to do is install the plugin to your website, customize it and add the code to your page.
A brief installation guide:
- Download Elfsight Pricing Table plugin from CodeCanyon.
- Upload the plugin to the admin panel.
- Customize the settings and get the code.
- Add the plugin code to the required page.
Failed to install WordPress premium Pricing Table plugin yourself? Contact our Support Center and we’ll be happy to help you!
Best support for the plugin users
The Responsive Pricing Table WordPress plugin is unbelievably easy to use and trouble free. However, should anything ever go wrong, our friendly and professional Support staff are here to provide you with any help you need. You’re welcome to message us or submit a ticket at our Support Center at any time, just expect an answer during our office hours from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday through Friday.
Still haven’t checked our plugin live? Do it right now on WordPress Pricing Table plugin page!
Change Log – new version 2.5.1 is available for download
August 13, 2019 – Version 2.5.1
* Minor display adjustments of the features list
* Choosing default value for the toggle
* Columns blinking during scroll on mobile devices
* The issue with the plugin not working when Cookies are deactivated
* Elements height calculation issue in hidden elements (for example, in hidden tabs)
* Tooltip display on mobile devices
May 14, 2019 – Version 2.5.0
* Pricing options toggle is implemented - now you can switch between different billing periods or offer options
* Translation files for the plugin admin panel
* jQuery dependency removed
* Fixed the issue with links without protocol in the buttons
* Fixed the issue with the widget flashing at browser window resize
* Fixed the issues in Internet Explorer
November 12, 2018 – Version 2.4.0
* Block for the new WordPress Gutenberg editor
July 25, 2018 – Version 2.3.0
* The option of setting different postfixes and prefixes for different columns
* Many new currencies have been added.
* The option of opening a link in a new tab on by clicking on the button
April 26, 2018 – Version 2.2.0
* Automatic updates functionality
* Opening a ticket form on Support page
* Admin design updated
An important update for all Pricing Table users. Our developers managed to add automatic plugin updating on all WordPress websites. We always aim at making our plugins the best!
March 16, 2018 – Version 2.1.1
* Feature icon positioning issue
* Table layout design improved for mobile devices
March 02, 2018 – Version 2.1.0
* 3 new currencies
* The option of editing predefined postfix, prefix and currency
* Improved design of column header in table layout for mobiles
January 11, 2018 – Version 2.0.0
* New price settings (prefix, currency, postfix)
* New price layout
* Button type option
* Button size option
* Settings structure - configuring your plugin has become even easier
* New widget editor
* Default layout changed to "columns"
* Default skin changed to "skin1"
* Default main skin color
* Special chars bug
* Head column settings bug
* IE bug
* Icon align issue in features
* Bootstrap compatibility issue
The first version of WordPress Pricing Table plugin. We did a great job to make our product the best. Here we will add the new changes to it.