An e-mail preview window shows up when you click the Buy For Me button. Here you see the product with its image, title and price. Now you choose a nice color scheme, write your message, prepare your button and send it to anyone.
And we’re delicate enough to put an option for hiding the product price
Now you can use “Buy For Me” plugin as a part of your campaign and make the visitors share your products (and naturally your brand) with their friends in an enjoyable way.
Grotte – A Dedicated WooCommerce Theme has received the Most Innovative eCommerce Experience Award on Envato’s Most Wanted: WooCommerce Shopfront Themes contest with this plugin.
- Suitable for all WooCommerce themes.
- Easy usage. Ready to go in 5 mins.
- A “Buy For Me” button appears on category and product pages.
- The button will be the same with your theme’s design.
- Shortcode can be used to display the button.
- Go to “WooCommerce > Settings > Buy For Me” to see the settings.
- You can write anything instead of “Buy For Me”.
- Enable/Disable the button at any time.
- Enable/Disable the button for each product separately.
- Show/Hide the button on category pages.
- Unlimited color options.
- Plugin uses your theme’s colors but you can override them on settings panel.
- Plugin uses the default font of your theme.
- You can change the design via custom CSS.
- You can use your store’s logo and set the size of it.
- Compatible with WPML.
- Translate into any language.
- Translation (.pot) file included.
- You can disable the .pot file and use the settings panel for translation.
- Plugin can be used together with additional plugins like “Quick View”.
- Font Awesome support. You can add an icon to your button.
- Mobile friendly & responsive design.
- Super light structure and high performance on any platform.
- No coding knowledge required.
- Detailed documentation.
# RELEASE NOTES #
*** v.3.2 ***
+ Data validation fixes.
+ Various arrangements for meeting latest WordPress standards.
*** v.3.1 ***
+ Help file updated.
+ Performance Improvement: The Buy For Me window only loads if the button is active.
*** v.3.0 ***
+ Fixed a bug where the preview window doubled while using the button shortcode.
*** v.2.9 ***
+ You can now add the sender/receiver name to the sent e-mail subject.
+ Use %email% tag to display the sender e-mail in disclaimer notice.
*** v.2.8 ***
+ A bug fixed where a variable product with a chosen attribute is added into "Upsells" causes a fatal error.