InstaShow is a premium WordPress Instagram feed plugin for creating charming galleries of Instagram images. Take the advantage of an all-new multipurpose responsive Instagram plugin for displaying various photos from Instagram with great number of possibilities to determine necessary resources and to set up additional filters.
60+ adaptable parameters and 10 color schemes will help to adjust the Instagram gallery as you wish. Use fully responsive and mobile friendly plugin to attract your website’s audience in a flash.
Share the best with everyone!
What our customers say about InstaShow WP Instagram plugin
We aim at the production of high-quality and user-friendly products for our customers. That’s why we strive to allow you to use full potential of a product. For WordPress Instagram plugin InstaShow we’ve prepared more than 60 adjustable parameters so that you can easily adapt the Instagram feed to your website.
- The number of Instagram sources is restricted only by your desires
- Add any combination of usernames, hashtags, locations or Instagram post URLs
- Use additional conditions to filter Instagram photos
- Exclude specific photos or photos which contain the specified hashtags or which refers to the certain authors or locations with “except” filter
- Filter Instagram photos by @username, #hashtag, location or specific photo with “only” filter
- Specify required number of loaded images to restrict their count with “limit” option
- Define how long the photos will be cached in browsers’ local storage with “cacheMediaTime” option
- Adjust width of your website Instagram feed for WordPress
- Make Instagram gallery plugin responsive to adjust it to any screen
- Set the number of columns and rows in the grid
- Choose the appropriate gutter between photos
- Specify the responsive breakpoints to set the columns, rows and gutter in the grid depending on a window width
- Choose one of two feed layouts: slider or grid
- Select one of post templates: tile or classic
- Set the call to action buttons to encourage your visitors to perform the actions you need (buy a product, register at your service or contact you)
- Each UI element is Retina ready
- Automatic image scrolling with autorotation mode
- Adjustable animation speed
- 21 languages support (de, en, es, fi, fr, it, nl, no, pl, pt-BR, sl, sv, tr, ru, hi, ko, zh-CN, zh-HK, ja, vn, he-IL.)
- Select the action on image click. Open the image in popup, open the image on Instagram in a new browser tab or do nothing.
- Activate/deactivate slider navigation controls: arrows and drag.
Display or hide each UI element in the WordPress Instagram gallery plugin:
- Instagram Link
- Likes Count
- Comments Count
Display or hide each UI element in the popup:
- Follow Button
- Instagram Link
- Likes Count
- 10 Predefined Color Schemes
- Adjustable color of 13 UI elements
You can be sure about its compatibility; this plugin operates with any WordPress theme, including the most popular on Themeforest:
- and any other
As soon as you create an Instagram Feed in WordPress admin panel, you will get its shortcode. Use it as any other shortcode, for example, you can add it to the page.Visual composer support
Our WP Instagram plugin has Visual Composer element of one of the most popular page builders, so it will be easy for you to work with the plugin if you are using the builder.Native WordPress widget
It’s very easy to add Instagram Feed plugin to any WordPress sidebar or footer of your site to have a smooth user experience.Minimum requirements
Elfsight Instagram Gallery has minimum requirements, allowing it to work on almost any WordPress website out of the box:
- WordPress 3.5+ ready
- jQuery 1.7+ (included into WordPress by default)
Our support team is ready to answer any of your questions. Feel free to contact us, we’re here to help you!
How to add Instagram Feed to WordPress website?
To install Instagram Plugin, you need to take the following steps. It will take not more than a couple of minutes and will not require coding skills.
- Purchase and download the plugin
- Select “Add New” in the WP admin panel and upload the plugin’s zip
- Activate the plugin and set the purchase code
In case you have any questions about the installation or configuration of our Instagram feed plugin for WordPress, or you would like to leave your feedback – don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll be happy to help!
Visit Support Center